Children medical care
The Pediatric Dentistry contains all teeth, mouth and jaw procedures in children from birth through adolescence and cares about prevention before treatment.
And in order to better maintain the health of your child… take good care of their teeth from the moment of birth because the deciduous (shedding) teeth serve a great importance in allowing your child to chew food properly and also pronounce your child beauty and self-confidence and serve to maintain a sufficient distance for the emergence of the permanent teeth that will come in place later on.
• Raise awareness of the importance of healthy nutrition.
• Clean between your teeth daily with dental floss or interdental cleaners
• Apply Fluoride compounds for the prevention of tooth decay.
• Ask your dentist about dental sealants (a plastic protective coating) applied to the chewing surfaces of your back teeth (molars) to protect them from decay.
• Treatment of temporary tooth decay
• Treatment of inflamed nerves in the teeth
• Early orthodontic treatment for the prevention of potential orthodontic problems in the future.
• Treatment of bruises and broken teeth.